Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life with/without You

I was thinking about it, today....................
No one is the author of this poem,
Independent by the persons,
It is miraculously generated,
To give smile to others.

How is this possible?
Is there someone, somewhere for me?
Is this beginning or end
I do not know,
But it is true which i am quiet sure.

There are the words, vows, feelings,
Pushing me hard to express themselves,
Deep from my heart to come.
Is the man who betrays, dishonor
Will remain close to ME like before.

Angry & hurted but not cryin', yellin'
Neither will i blow, plead
But the only thing which i hate
I miss my cruel, hard-hearted friend
And beg GOD take it away.

Who was my strength, my power you will never know,
Leave me alone in this cruel world,
Surrounded by an aura of deep silence
Didn't give me a little hint of his ill-plans
So, do i still love him even right now?

A step which is taken by the time,
Gave me a lesson to learn, I know i will....
Can't save the day what happened, my friend
I would just to make it right again
By moving, filling the crack given by YOU.

The past years together has been GREAT,
When i met you, thanked GOD for giving me such a nice friend
A lot went wrong in our relationship
But not like this which now YOU done to ME.
I love being with YOU, told everything......
There isn't anything which i kept from YOU

For the good way, our lives will change from now,
I hope nothing happen to YOU though MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!
I look at YOU not just as a friend
YOU are like best friend......no greater than that.
It seems to me what will happen to me without YOU
Because always YOU help & here for me no matter what
I never told, “how much i love & care for YOU"

Before i get too far with YOU,
ALMIGHTY GOD helped & saved me from YOU
It’s so much better what HE done,
This is new beginning with/without YOU
So don't let it go, come & make it right what YOU done wrong.

 

 

3 comments: